02 April 2010

Table Tonic online store

So excited - Just ordered this white Mexican Suzani for the Table Tonic online store. In. Love.

Also ordered these (below). What's your favorite flavour?

Table Tonic


  1. Hi Louise,
    I like the orange color, but I think I spotted a sage green version also in your store. I am in love with white, and love texture in white rooms, so the top white throw might be fantastic as well!
    Do I have to choose just one??
    Have been contemplating purchasing one, but thinking it's silly, since Mexico is so close (to me)... I could by a plane ticket, for what I would have to pay in shipping... just thinking out loud!

    Great finds in your store, you have a great eye for style!

    Northern Light

  2. Oh goody! I'm so excited about the white! So so happy you've made room in your store for an all-white Mexican Suzani! I have to admit - I didn't think it existed.

  3. I'm torn between the white and the gray- leaning towards the white. Normally I'm all about colour but I love the look of the texture between the two shades. Honestly I love them all though!!

  4. A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up our arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    Feel free to surf to my web blog hcg injections

  5. When covering the area, it should be enough to use a regular bandage.
    In order to reassure yourself that your moles
    are safe from cancer, you would have to reinforces your observation by a doctor's diagnosis. Others think tanning and sunning themselves will dry up their skin and pimples to eliminate their acne.

    my website: remove Skin Tags

  6. Selecting a spamdexing company in India has its own fixed price.
    Therefore, when you have something valuable to trade.
    The more traffic for your keywords and keep your file sizes down.

    Also visit my homepage - search engine optimization tips

  7. If this is all it will take sometime to pull yourself out from
    depression in ways to get ex back and managing ways to get ex back, it's time to seek some outside advice from a therapist or family counselor. This allows you, the marketer, to spend time only when they are traduced.

    Here is my web page; get a boy friend

  8. This article is in fact a nice one it assists new web users, who are
    wishing for blogging.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - get fit with quantrim

  9. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else
    know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful!

    my web blog; sky free to air channel frequencies

  10. With a five day colon cleanse program, it's designed to cleanse your colon. Toxins damage cells and tissues. You can cleanse your system of all those harmful toxins which has been known to diminish the appearance of cellulite in as little as twenty-four hours. Ironically, our very own body's organs
    produce a huge amount of these chemicals are not
    even known yet.

    my web site :: webpage


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop