16 April 2010

Table Tonic in the Press!

Poking out of the mailbox this afternoon (this mag subscribing bizzo is fun!), was the gorgeous new May/June 2010 issue of Vogue Living - I fell to the ground (no, really), and made the tired, backpack carrying 6 year old wait as I frantically thumbed through it... and then... I got to page 50 and, there it was - www.tabletonic.com.au. Boy, am I a happy little Vegemite right now! Huge thank you to Alex from VL for the lovely mention. And, decoristas, I do believe it hits the stands on Monday.
Table Tonic


  1. Congrats Louise, that's very exciting! I too had my 2nd ever mag feature today - it must be a lucky press day today :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Janette x

  2. Well deserved reward for hard work!I know the little happy Vegimite feeling all too well :))
    I will have to wait for VL. Sometimes I get the feeling they are still sending it to Amsterdam by boat!

  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting! :)
    Love your blog!

  4. Congratulations Louise. Now that must feel good!!

  5. Congratulations! I know its nowhere in the same league but a posted a little mention on my blog today. Hope you like.

  6. Awesome! Good for you :)

    I'm so happy I found your blog, and I love how you're posting all of these great Australian decorating magazine pictures, I wish I could get my hands on some of the hard copies!

  7. Oh my gosh, that's SO COOL!!! A big congrats to you! :)

  8. Well done - hope you get lots of response! KG

  9. Wіth thiѕ ѕubstantіally of grеat ρraіses for the item, it
    is no wondеr that it has been on maϳor
    from оthеr brands of stгеtсh mаrk creams.

    My ωeblοg - coops.bombina.net

  10. Hello, Neat post. Theгe is аn issuе
    together ωith your site in web exploгer, might cheсk thiѕ?

    IE nonetheless іѕ the maгketplace leadeг and a big component to peoplе ωill miss
    your excellent wгiting beсauѕe оf this рroblem.

    Here is my page :: please click the next website page

  11. This will maintain your discovering curve very low with only two scan applications.
    Most increased data scan tools can communicate with other brands in generic method.

    Have a look at my website; actron cp9180 autoscanner


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop