14 April 2010

Sex and the City 2: I spy a Moroccan Wedding Blanket

As we speak, I am unpacking and photographing 12 of the most breathtakingly beautiful Moroccan Wedding Blankets for my online store (have you visited yet? It's fun). The Moroccan leather poufs have also arrived (fuschia, silver, gold and white) - I'll get to them later tonight, so stay tuned if you're keen on turning your humble abode into a modern Moroccan haven! I'll keep you posted. PS A huge thank you to Table Tonic reader Jeni, who emailed me excitedly to announce that "a white and silver sequinned Moroccan wedding blanket features in a key scene of Sex and the City 2" (click the link to watch the trailer). Ohmygod. Dying!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop