09 April 2010

Picture framing with a (colourful!) twist

Such a clever take on picture framing - choose a series of 3 or more pictures and frame each one a different colour. Especially nice in a kid's room. Just be sure to pick up on the colours already present in the room's decor.


  1. I love the big pop of color!

  2. Love the frames idea. A wee bit worried about losing sticky sweets in that rug though.
    Its my first visit btw but I've bookmarked you so that I remember to come back.

  3. Very nice blog post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Keep writing!

    Also visit my homepage: how to file bankruptcy in florida
    My website :: filing bankruptcy in florida

  4. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up my arse and cum as well as pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my homepage: hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop