21 April 2010

Photo number six: A blogging game

The uber-friendly (and equally gorgeous!) Ashlina from Secrets of Domestic Bliss tagged me in this "game": To repost the 6th photo I ever posted on my blog. So this is it, A - Miss Kelly Wearstler, a sparkly animal print dress, a bunch of handsome looking statues and sprinkles of gold (read the original post, dated 23rd December 2009 here). Beautiful. And such a fun challenge. PS It also resulted in the creation of my shiny, new pages navigation thingy down the bottom.

And now I'm going to pass this on/tag three gorgeous girls, who I am fortunate to count as both ex-colleagues (from my glorious days at Cosmopolitan magazine) and good friends:
Belinda @ The Happy Home (A very "soothing" decor blog)
Nicki @ Bella Mumma (A must-visit for beauty junkies)
Acacia @ Misc Online (Celeb obsessed? You know where to go!)


  1. Well, that was definitely a shot worth re-posting!

    ...well done.

  2. pages navigation thingy= awesome!

  3. aye! Kelly Wearstler can do no wrong. lol. Love her.

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

  4. Quality articles is the main to invite the visitors to go to see the web site,
    that's what this web page is providing.

    my blog post faraday flashlights

  5. Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like
    to have you share some stories/information. I know my
    audience would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel free to shoot me an e mail.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... Juice Fasting

  6. Hello Dear, are you actually visiting this web site regularly, if
    so then you will absolutely get nice experience.

    Also visit my webpage: commercial juicers

  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on
    the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    Feel free to surf to my page - Commercial juicers

  8. Fantastic site. Plenty of useful info here. I'm sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in your sweat!

    Also visit my site Http://Madfox.Dk/Mediawiki-1.18.1/Index.Php?Title=Most_Current_Greatest_Juicers_On_The_Internet

  9. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    Check out my homepage: http://pluft.google-scraps.us/

  10. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I
    have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    my web page ... livefaqs.com

  11. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

    My web page - www.healthycornerstores.org

  12. Hello friends, pleasant piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented at
    this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

    Here is my homepage; www.ultralivianos.com

  13. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Also visit my web page ... juicers review

  14. Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your site
    and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment or even I achievement you get right of entry to constantly

    Here is my webpage; omega juicers

  15. You can certainly see your skills in the work you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.

    At all times follow your heart.

    my web page ... flashlights you shake

  16. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

    my homepage; wonder file

  17. Hi everybody, here every person is sharing such familiarity, so it's good to read this webpage, and I used to go to see this website all the time.

    my website - “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

  18. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.
    The clarity in your submit is just spectacular and i can assume you are knowledgeable on this subject.

    Fine along with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up
    to date with approaching post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable

    My blog; http://cosmetix1.inescn.pt/wiki/index.php/Quick_Critique_Of_The_Jack_Lalanne_Juice_Maker

  19. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; “eat your fruits and Vegetables”. now


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop