22 April 2010

Harpers Bazaar Australia - David Bromley & Tori Dixon-Whittle

The May 2010 issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia is out now (Lily Allen graces the cover), and features this gorgeous editorial on the "rambling, 142-year-old, Victorian house and garden" of artist David Bromley. ("Interiors editing by Sibella Court"). Bromley shares the St Kilda mansion with partner and mother of three, Tori Dixon-Whittle. This is Modern Bohemia at it's finest, people! (Click pics to enlarge).

Table Tonic

7 comments:

  1. Hey Louise,
    I´m so SO happy that I´ve found your blog.
    Just loads of inspiration :)

    /Marie
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the art in that photo. I need some art like that for my place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - love your blog!!!! So inspiring. However, not sure the David Bromley link is the right one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch, Anonymous. I had the wrong David Bromley artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the art in that photo. I need some art like that for my place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Louise,
    I´m so SO happy that I´ve found your blog.
    Just loads of inspiration :)

    /Marie
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog; waist height ratio
    my web site > healthy waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop