17 April 2010

Grace Kelly, a white bikini & some stripes...

= pretty, pretty, pretty! What I love the most about old photos (and films), is knowing everything you see is the real deal. No silicone, no botox, no hair extensions, no fake tan...


  1. Isn't she just sublime? This image is perfect in so many ways - I especially love her makeup!

  2. So beautiful, I just love her! Effortlessly chic, the colors are all so beautiful as well!!

  3. Without any question the most beautiful woman who ever walked the earth (eh Jenny?)

  4. Agreed. She is stunning, however she was not ALL natural. Don't overlook the peroxide.

  5. classic beauty. I could look at her for hours. Love the swimsuit too..they should make more classic suits like that today.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop