01 April 2010

Etcetera etc. By Sibella Court

Having finally laid my hands on a copy of Etcetera (bought mine on Book Depository, where it's currently the number one seller in the Home category), I thought I'd share a few of the images that reconfirmed my suspicions that: a) Sibella Court is a pioneer and a genius and b) I had to own this book. Right down to the handmade-y, cardboard cover, it's a visual feast of epic proportions.

Table Tonic


  1. It's all just stunning. All of it. Genius indeed.

  2. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as
    with the structure in your blog. Is this a paid subject
    matter or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it's uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today..

    Visit my homepage bmi calculator


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop