04 April 2010

Decor 101: Walls

I'm no expert, but when it comes to walls, I think the old adage "less is more" can go jump! I say the more the merrier and the bigger the better. Perhaps it's a passing trend, could be personal preference, but sadly, walls are an area so often a neglected by the average do-it-yourself-er. So whether its mirrors that float your boat, wallpaper that blows you hair back or vintage plates that butter your biscuit, just go for it. And don't go feeling bad about drilling holes in walls - That's what they're there for!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...I wonder what the map would like with a light white wash over it.
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever Jordana - FAB idea.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. puts me in the mood for wallpaper *looking around my room* the map image is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! Do уou knоw if thеy make any plugіnѕ to help
    with Ѕearch Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing ѵеry good results. If you know
    of аnу рlease shагe.
    Mаny thanks!

    Μу blog ρost http://Www.sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thіs post cоuld not be written much better!
    Looκing through this article гeminds me of
    my previous roommate! He alwаys kept preaching about thiѕ.
    I will fοrwаrԁ this іnformation tο
    him. Fairly сertain he's going to have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Look into my website ... http://www.glowtrend.com/AlishaLan/info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop