30 April 2010

Coming soon to tabletonic.com.au!

Just a quick bit of exciting Table Tonic breaking news - In the coming weeks, I will be stocking the following new bits of gorgeousness in my online store: Moroccan wedding blanket cushions, top left pic (aren't they heaven?) plus, in addition to the current colours, I'll have Moroccan Poufs in Lilac, Turquoise and a beautiful, smooshy Tan ($170 each). And of course, I will be sure to let you know the minute they arrive!

Table Tonic


  1. That is wonderful news. Great work!
    I love all things Moroccan - just adds such a nice quirk to a room.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    x Charlotta

  2. I love those cushions. I must have them!!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop