24 April 2010

Budget DIY: Kayce Hughes's giant wooden flag

A few weeks back, I did this Table Tonic post on Kayce Hughes, ex-Ralph Lauren staffer and mother of seven storybook-gorgeous children. Kayce's picture-perfect Nashville home was recently photographed by Bjorn Wallander, and featured in the April 2010 issue of Country Living magazine. Kayce has since shared a fab step-by-step on "how we made the big flag (5 feet by 37inches) over the mantel". Head over to Pink Cupcake Vintage and read Kayce's guest post here.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! I love the mantel. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Mia! 7 kids.. I am humbled! :)

    Love the flag - great inclusion for a holiday house. Perhaps I should attempt doing the Aussie flag?! :)

    Lovely, I am doing a GIVE-AWAY over at my blog. It is open to Australian bloggers only.
    I hope you put your name down.

    Happy Anzac Day weekend!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! Love the flag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect she has a little drinking problem - or is insane. Seven Kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we just had kayce hughes on our site as a guest editor, talking about her amazing children's line. how much we admire her, and just love the photos of her gorgeous kids!
    http://www.tadashop.com/picks/kayce-kayce-hughes/4bdee1f869d8ac3557000013

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop