05 April 2010

Bjorn Wallander Photography

Interior fab-ness from the portfolio of camera-weilding Bjorn Wallander (Bjorn shot Kayce Hughes's home for Country Living magazine, as featured on Table Tonic last Tuesday).

All images bjornwallander


  1. some great shots! have just been over at SODB reading your interview too - love your inspirations! KG

  2. absolutely fabulous images! best wishes from the other side of the globe :)


  3. Awesome images. And that third one down? Of the kitchen/living room type caper? Want.

  4. Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?

    My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from
    each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific
    blog by the way!

    Also visit my web-site: short term rental application

  5. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be
    book-marking and checking back often!

    Have a look at my homepage ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-8Qg1iwy0

  6. Hi there! I hope you do not mind but I decided to post
    your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=888946702653217178 to
    my internet directory. I used, "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your weblog title.
    I hope this is acceptable with you. If perhaps you'd like me to change the title or perhaps remove it entirely, email me at carmenlombardi@arcor.de. Thank you so much.

    my webpage: analogy worksheets high school

  7. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get
    home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using
    WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb blog!

    My page appliance repair sahuarita az


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop