24 March 2010

Table Tonic online store

Sexy-Mexy! These Suzanis just arrived this morning (along with another orange one and 2 more multi coloured ones), and they'll hopefully be up on my Table Tonic online store today. Aren't they yummy?! Every time I see a new colour, it's my new favorite. Can't decide if I love the inky blue the most, or the black. Or the teal...

Table Tonic


  1. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

    Look into my web-site: neck exerciser

  2. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any methods to protect against

    My web page :: adidas men's activewear

  3. Howdy. Sorry to trouble you but I ran across your website and
    noticed you are using the exact same theme as me.
    The only issue is on my website, I'm battling to get the style and design looking like yours. Would you mind contacting me at: carltonrobins@imap.cc so I can get this figured out. By the way I've
    bookmarked your website: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=414653827509141071 and will be visiting frequently.

    Feel free to visit my web page analogies worksheets 7th grade


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop