05 March 2010

Table Tonic online store

Styling, or "tidying rooms" as I've affectionately renamed it, has always held a lot of appeal, which is lucky, because I've been doing a fair bit of it the last couple of days. Here are two more shots for my online store. And one day I promise to dedicate an entire post to the blue chair below - which we have 3 of. And they cost us a case of beer. It's a cracker of a story... Giant Vintage Suzani cushions (60 x 60cm) $120 and Baby Buntings, which come in 4 different designs, $59. PS I'll be shipping to Australia, NZ, Asia, USA, UK. PPS 3 more sleeps (gulp).

Table Tonic


  1. those are really lovely banners...they look so nice with the clean edges and taped tops.

  2. 2 days til the grand opening!! Cushions and buntings are beautiful, look forward to hearing the story about the blue chairs too.

  3. Obviously, the web is flooded with the websites that
    it becomes difficult for the users to make a choice.

    Plus, non-working links prevent visitors from effectively
    using your website. So use a language that is very professional and should not come out as if you are talking to children or to your best friend.

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: top 10 web design applications

  4. And the customers are justified in their anxiety and mistrust.
    Based out of Chicago, Illinois, Trade - Monster offers a wide
    selection of trading tools and options for users. 0, a tool designed for
    stock traders of all skill levels who want to find potential stock trades quickly and easily.

    My site: daily stock trading alerts
    my website - stock trading analysis course

  5. Estimated Completion Time: 30 minutes - 1 hour
    depending on user knowledge. Effects can be added by manipulating the size and noshade attributes though they are depreciated as of HTML5 which CSS as
    the preferred method. Internet users are the most wary of prospective customers since nothing -
    inspecting a product, talking with a salesperson, or making the sale - can be done in person.

    My blog: bloggers.nl
    Also see my webpage - web design associations

  6. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up my own arse and
    cum along with pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    my website hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop