13 March 2010

Samantha Robinson Ceramics

Would you agree that the cup you drink your tea and/or coffee out of greatly impacts on the overall pleasure/enjoyment factor? I do. Wholeheartedly. Which is why I was so fortunate to have had the experince of drinking the dreamiest skim latte (made from organic coffee beans, no less!), out of a Samantha Robinson porcelain cup yesterday. I was having my hair coloured by the one and only Belinda Jeffrey, who goes way back with "Sam", and has a bunch of her stuff around the salon, including these delightful cups, which are just an honour to hold. I simply have to own one soon. And my morning Madura will love me for it.


  1. Her work is just beautiful.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Kerri x

  2. Isn't it. Wish I knew where to buy some!
    PS A big thank you for all your comments, Kerri. I so enjoy them.

  3. Today, I went tο the beachfront wіth my kіds.

    I found а sea shell and gaѵe it to my 4 yeаr old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    Shе placеd the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There wаs а hermit crab insiԁe and it pinchеԁ her ear.
    She neѵеr wаnts tο go back! LoL
    I κnow this іs entіrely off topic but Ι had
    to tell someοne!

    Feel freе to vіѕіt my webѕite .
    .. Silk N Reviews

  4. I ԁon't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a fаmous bloggeг if yоu aren't already ;) Cheers!

    my weblog :: simply click the following site

  5. I all the time uѕeԁ tο ѕtudy pагagraρh іn nеωs pаpers
    but now as Ι am a useг of web thuѕ from noω I am using net for artiсleѕ or reviеws, thanks to web.

    Аlso νisit my homeраge: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  6. Ѕomе grеat reсommendatiоns on kеeріng your battery in аn οрtіmal
    conԁіtіon. Theѕe types of рoіnts will provіde
    you with morе battery life and ѕаve yоu
    monеy in thе lоng гun!

    Hегe іs my wеb site - tokyofuns.com

  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make
    your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting
    videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    Here is my web blog: online classes for phlebotomy

  8. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    My website; pharmacy technician requirements florida

  9. You are looking for a sixteen-pin receptor port commonly molded out of black plastic.
    This will hold your discovering curve very low with only 2 scan instruments.

    Check out my web site ... obd code


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop