12 March 2010

Queen with Chevrons by Annechovie

Looove this. Apart from the fact that it was created by one of my favourite bloggers (Annechovie), it's actually a pretty little piece of art featuring 3 of the hottest trends right now - chevron (fancy word for zig zags), silhouettes, and all things British. Hang this little puppy on your wall and you'll be the envy of every decor-ista in town! She's 30x30cm (12x12 inches), and $225 USD. Buy yours here on Etsy.


  1. This is so cute! I may just have to order one... great find!

  2. What a nice surprise to see this post, Louise! You are the best - thank you SO much. Table Tonic is my favorite new blog. Have a super weekend. xx

  3. part of me wonders if I was a brit in another life... i love the queen and the union jack too much for it not to be a good possibility...

  4. It is appropriate time to make some plans
    for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    my web site; raspberry ketones diet
    my web page - raspberry ketones reviews

  5. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying
    to show to my god! FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    my web page: hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop