17 March 2010

Oh baby! 14 nurseries that rock

What I like about each of these nurseries is that they force you to reconsider elements, colours and treatments you may have previously deemed inappropriate in a baby's room. Bright orange, a dark feature wall, spooky tree wallaper, a bamboo blind, a black cot, grown up art... And I love it all! PS Big shout out to iheartbaby for the delicious eye candy!

All images iheartbaby


  1. Makes me want another baby...... almost

  2. Me too Mrs Woog...just for the decorating!
    K x

  3. These are so precious. I'm really smitten with the crib skirt in the first image.

  4. Stunning stunning baby rooms!!! especially love the neutral Oeuf/Eames room third from the bottom!!! GORGEOUS!


    All of these - while absolutely stunning - are so clearly NOT designed by anyone with children. Or at least not anyone who has met my children. Those origami cranes would have been destroyed, DESTROYED in a nano-second. If not by a newborn by one of their older brothers. Either that or somehow set on fire.

    MY GOD I've become so cynical. Maybe it is just unbridled jealousy that I will never have - and never had - the income at my disposal to have made any of these my reality.

    Sighing now.

  6. I have an obsession with nursery design that is bordering on unhealthy and these have just fed my addiction. Just what I needed to perk up my day after battling with two littlies under two screaming their heads off at me all morning! Thanks for the pick-me-up! (PS, I love your entire blog - visit it often when I can sneak in a few minutes to myself).

  7. We have gone ahead and added a link back to your blog from one of my clientele requesting it.

    I have used your internet site URL: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=846233293662425009 and blog title: Blogger: Table
    Tonic to be certain you get the proper anchor text.
    If you woud like to check out where your link has been placed, please e-mail me at: dwightwimberly@gmail.
    com. Thanks

    Also visit my website sports bra dd cup
    Also see my site > sports bra with loose tank top

  8. A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up our arse and cum and pussy juice all over me.

    Fuck, ozzy

    Review my web site; hcg injections

  9. Hello! This iѕ kind of οff topіc but I need some guidanсe from an establіshed blog.

    Ιѕ it tough tο set up уour own blοg?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinkіng
    аbout сreating mу οωn but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    My page; healhty dieting

  10. I've read some excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make this kind of wonderful informative website.

    Here is my web-site: moodle.usach.cl

  11. That is a really good tip especially to those new to the
    blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    my web site ... hottest Gift ideas

  12. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this site is genuinely nice and the people are really sharing good thoughts.

    Have a look at my weblog :: http://mediawiki.fr/

  13. Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my website thus
    i got here to go back the choose?.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your concepts!!

    Also visit my web site ... tutorassist.net

  14. I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's
    pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all
    web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web
    can be a lot more useful than ever before.

    My web-site - power juicer elite

  15. A person essentially help to make critically posts I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post extraordinary. Wonderful activity!

    Also visit my webpage electric juicer easy

  16. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be
    waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.

    My blog: tv buzz


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop