17 March 2010

The new black: Black feature walls

A couple of days ago, my husband was talking to me about a house he's currently working on in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. He's an Architect, and as the house is in it's final stages, the client was now looking to inject some colour into the place, or at very least, break it up. I know feature walls have had their moment, but I think dark feature walls (even ceilings!) are now having theirs. So I suggested it to him - GDB, this post is for you. If you're not convinced, I'll eat my hat.

8 comments:

  1. fully sikkk. i can't wait to do this to my wall. gonna be fully sik wicked, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to brace myself not to rush of to the paintshop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, dark and moody, just like my husband!!!!
    K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo? I dream of having that sort of look.

    And I have been entertaining painting our bedroom charcoal for a good 18 months. Oh sure, our house looks like a uni dorm room but on the inside I am so ahead of the times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how much I love black walls in decor. My next apartment will have at least one black wall (possibly a whole room!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have the courage for black walls, but these rooms are all gorgeous - especially love the one from Veronica Loves Archie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi friends, its enormous post concerning teachingand fully explained, keep it up all the time.


    Look at my web site waist to height ratio chart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop