01 March 2010

Merci Beaucoup!

I have to stop at this point and say an enormous thank you to you, my readers for all your comments. How sweet and kind and thoughtful you all are. I started Table Tonic only days before Christmas last year, and certainly didn't expect anyone to actually read it, but I certainly didn't expect to get so many wonderful comments - You have no idea how much they inspire and uplift me. And constructive criticism? Bring it on. If you're thinking of leaving a comment, please don't hesitate - I'd love to know you stopped by!


  1. I Love Love Love reading your blog, and look fwd to reading the latest and greatest! I also like that you blog daily as opposed to monthly or hardly at alllike some other blog sites! Keep up the great work and those gorgeous pics of your home.


  2. As a extremely new blogger myself, convinced to start one by my very wonderful Cleo staffer daughter Jess who pointed me in the direction of your blog(now there's a link!)I just hope that I can be as successful as you are one day. Your blog is a delight and certainly part of my daily blog reading routine. Thanks for all your hard work. It's blogs like yours that keep the rest of us going!

  3. L.O.V.E your blog. I really enjoy that it is from a fellow Australian. Must be hard work but adore that you update so regularly and that your posts have a very personal voice. I also love the links you provide...the book depository was a revelation for me. Your posts are very original and different in flavour which makes your blog one I always like to check in with. My only suggestion would be to somehow make it readable in googlereader...at the moment, only a small amount of text comes through. Thank you again and CAN'T WAIT for your shop to open.

  4. I think this place you have over here is amazing. But you already knew that, right? I didn't realize you'd only just begun. There is just no stopping you. :0)


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop