20 March 2010

Dream house update: SOLD!

Whoa! The auction was only scheduled for April 8th! Someone, somewhere is VERY happy right about now.


  1. I'd say there'd be at least two lots of happy shiny people after that result! Gorgeous.

  2. Oh wow, this place is *gorgeous*, I have to stop looking now!!


  3. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, awesome blog!

    Here is my page :: relic Watches for Men

  4. I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours today, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Look into my blog post - http://www.hselaw.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=958&Itemid=0

  5. Hi. I needed to drop you a fast be aware to precise my thanks.

    Ive been following your weblog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information and loved the strategy youve structured your site.
    I'm trying to run my very own weblog nonetheless I think its too normal and I have to focus on a variety of smaller topics. Being all things to all of us shouldn't be all that its cracked up to be

    my page: having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage

  6. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Here is my web site remote control hobbies

  7. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website.
    I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired
    me to get my own site now ;)

    Look at my web blog :: akribos xxiv watches for women

  8. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a leisure account it.
    Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from you!
    However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; online Business Opportunities

  9. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
    heloise cleaning tips

    Here is my web-site: mens watch brands


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop