10 March 2010

DIY: Painted glass jars (Part II)

Hats off to the definitely clever Kellie over at Ada and Darcy who pulled off a painted jar DIY with great success!

All images adaanddarcy

And below, an image from a post I did on Table Tonic a while back. I'm hoping it's where she got her inspiration!


  1. That is so funny! My friend sent me that same image! Yikes its scary to see my photos next the perfect magazine shot haha. Still a girl has to try doesn't she!?

    Thank you for the lovely mention, your shop is fabulous by the way! I will post about your things next week!! Ps. I love that pink ikat cushion and hanging out for those white wedding blankets - BEAUTIFUL!!! xx

  2. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
    FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Check out my webpage hcg injections

  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw
    away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you
    could be giving us something informative to read?

    Feel free to surf to my web blog acoustic guitar a chord


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop