25 March 2010

Brand-new-blog love: Megan Morton's homelove.com.au

Aussie super-stylist Megan Morton has a blog. And I have two words: Stop it!!!!! She likens it to an extension of her very-soon-to-be-released (March 29) book by the same name, "Homelove". On homelove.com.au, Morton explains: "... deadlines being deadlines and books being the beautiful, permanent things that they are, I went into a white-knuckle panic after I had finished it… How will I tell the people who bought the book about other things that I come across?  What if I find a better shade of white for north facing spaces? What if I style a house that the world needs to see for its sheer gobsmacking beauty?" Well, people. Now you know. PS Great interview with Megan on Sydney Morning Herald today: "How to create rooms you won't want to leave". Now I just need a copy of her  book in my hot little hands, I'll officially be looking at the world through a Megan-ifying glass. And I like the sound of that.


  1. I need, I want those yellow chairs! Thank's for sharing.

  2. Terrific work! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the web.
    Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!
    Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =)

    my blog: filing bankruptcy in florida

  3. Have yοu ever сοnsidered publishіng an ebook or guest authoring on other ωеbѕitеs?
    Ι hаve а blog baseԁ upon on the sаme subјects уou dіscuѕs anԁ
    woulԁ really liκe to have you sharе some ѕtοrieѕ/information.

    I know mу vieωегs would aрprecіate your work.
    Ιf you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    Also visit my website ... http://buxtalk.com/index.php?action=profile&u=155126

  4. whoah this weblog is magnificent i like studying your posts.

    Stay up the good work! You already know, a lot of individuals are searching round
    for this info, you can aid them greatly.

    Also visit my website best diet plans

  5. fantastiс put up, very informatіvе.
    I ponder why the оther еxperts of
    this sector do not realіze this. Yоu should continue yοur wrіting.
    I am confiԁent, you have a huge rеadеrs' base already!

    Here is my web blog ... please click the following internet site


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop