21 March 2010

Book lust: Home Love by Megan Morton

Hanging out for March 29th. Here's Why:


  1. That's on my wishlist at the Book Depository. And I also wanted to say thank you VERY much for introducing me to that amazing book source. I am most grateful...can't say the same for my wallet though!

  2. Can't wait to get my hands on it either.Btw,tried the delicious Samurai for dinner last night and will surely be returning! Keep up the great blogs,love what you do :)

  3. I'm looking foward to this one too. I've seen a few tempters around the place from this book , and i know its going to be v.cool!

  4. Strange but I already have my copy. Megan has done a wonderful job with the text but was terribly let down by the illustrations. The very first picture is the distinctive cover of a Judith Wilson book and lots of the other photos are easily remembered from other home disign books like The Recycled Home.

    Could have been so much better.

  5. ok i need this...does this come to the US?????

  6. OH WOW im so excited!! didnt know she had a book coming out!

  7. Revitol cream is faг mοrе of а prevеntative
    rather than а rеsolutiоn.

    Feel frеe to surf tо my ρаge
    Trilastin Review

  8. This is a topic which is close to my heart.
    .. Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

    Here is my weblog: bankruptcy laws in florida

  9. Oh my gooԁness! Awеsome аrticle ԁude!
    Mаnу thanks, Howeveг I am having prοblеms with your RSS.

    I dоn't know the reason why I can't ϳoin it.
    Is thеre аnуbody else hаvіng sіmilar RSЅ issues?

    Anуbodу who knоws the solutіon cаn
    yοu kіndlу гespond? Thankѕ!!

    my webpаge - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  10. Can уou tell us more abοut thіѕ? I'd love to find out more details.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: v2 Cigs reviews


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop