17 March 2010

$12 happiness

Bit of a magazine shoot happening here tomorrow (I'll spill the deets as soon as I'm able, promise), so I dashed up the road this morning to buy some flowers. Well. This pretty, not-so-little purple posse set me back a mere $12. And that, my friends, is happiness. PS Bought the giant, coral coloured, ceramic poppy on Monday from my definitely new favourite store, Armchair, in Sydney's Crow's Nest. If you a) live in Sydney b) like my blog, then you will go gaga over Armchair. Guaranteed. Don't make me eat my hat.

Table Tonic


  1. Those flowers are lovely! They've inspired me to go on my own flower hunt tonight!

    I just stumbled upon your blog and love it!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop