18 February 2010

Table Tonic online store

Today is a very exciting day. I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at a few of the things I'll be selling in the Table Tonic online store... which, as most of you know is "Coming soon"!
1. Hand embroidered Mexican Suzanis in a variety of colours (all around 185cm square). I worship these, they are magnificent. Have wanted one for a lifetime:

2. Vintage Indian tribal necklaces. You could literally be wearing a hessian sack, chuck one of these babies on and be ready for the day. Fighting the urge to keep everything I sourced for my store. 40cm from the top of the necklace to the bottom.:

3. Giant 38cm long tribal tassels. Huge. AND chunky:

All images Table Tonic


  1. Quilt, will you be mine. Serious - gimme gimme, how much????

  2. I. Am. So. Excited. Will you be shipping to the United States? Will it (shipping) cost an arm and a leg? Cause you know, I might just be willing to give up an arm and a leg since I have a spare. Seriously, that rainbow- colored textile on the bed is ridiculous. I've wanted one just like it forever. Well, ever since I saw Fawn Galli's headboard. Do you know the one. Anyway, I'm so excited...oops, I already said that, didn't I. ;0)

  3. Yes yes yes, nkp! I will be shipping to the United States!

  4. What's up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page regularly, if so after that you will absolutely obtain pleasant experience.

    Feel free to surf to my web site; healthy diet plan

  5. The only method to reduce fat quickly is to do cardiovascular.
    Time period. Running, threadmill and so forth.

    . rope-skipping

    Also visit my page weight loss supplements for men


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop