1. Topo Azul: A limited edition wallpaper from Finland by Barcelona-based creative studio Alan, The Gallant. Buy yours here, at Gallant Tales.
2. This floor: If a human and a floor could get married, I'd be filing for divorce in a heartbeat!
3. Emily Hensen's home: as seen on Design Sponge Online. Some people sure have a way with the cluttered look!
4. Juju Hats: Originating from the West African nation of Cameroon, Juju hats are worn by tribal chiefs and dignitaries during ceremonial events. Oh, and they look absolutely hot on walls too! Will not stop until I own one...
5. Handmade Pompoms: More specifically, this "Georgia" pompom necklace. So cute it hurts. Buy yours online ($79.95) at Tika.