03 February 2010

Stylish Homes: Malene Birger

What does heaven look like you ask? The home of a fashion designer/stylist, I say. This little slice of heaven is Danish fashion designer Malene Birger's Copenhagen abode. Not sure which I love more - her clothes (available to buy here on net-a-porter) or her home (unfortunately not for sale)! Loving the Moroccan Wedding Blanket on the coffee table (below).

All images Skona Hem


  1. I LOVE this house of hers - I just bought her book 'Life & Work of Marlene Birger' and although it was flipping expensive, her innate sense of style puts me into a kind of trance. Love these pictures; she has an enviable effortless style.

  2. I just like the helpful information you supply to your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check once more right here regularly.
    I'm somewhat certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Have a look at my web site vegetables juice

  3. Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be
    bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    Here is my blog post ... http://www.flickr.com

  4. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look
    forward to new posts.

    Also visit my web blog: corporate housing tucson

  5. Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to
    correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please
    share. Appreciate it!

    My blog post ... investment property software free

  6. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my web site =). We can have a link change arrangement among us

    Feel free to visit my website ... http://www.yourtimetochange.org/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=18068&Itemid=0

  7. I am curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

    my web page ... oakwood corporate housing furnished apartments

  8. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
    wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    my homepage; high technology high school nj

  9. This text is invaluable. How can I find out more?

    Stop by my weblog; recipes for juicers

  10. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    Here is my website; holiday gift ideas

  11. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    Take a look at my webpage ... commercial juicers

  12. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite
    justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know
    about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the
    whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    my site :: “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

  13. Fine way of telling, and nice article to get facts on the topic of my
    presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in institution
    of higher education.

    Also visit my webpage: http://www.dmae.upm.es

  14. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious
    know-how about unexpected emotions.

    My site: juicer seen on tv

  15. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the
    internet. I'm going to recommend this site!

    My web page ... goodwill online store

  16. This post is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

    Here is my web blog - greenstarjuicerappraisal.wordpress.com

  17. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.

    Nevertheless think of if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts
    more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be one of
    the best in its niche. Wonderful blog!

    My homepage ... Tv Buzz

  18. What's up, of course this post is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    Check out my blog: hottest gift ideas

  19. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a
    lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Here is my blog holiday gift ideas

  20. hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Snoring Mask

  21. It's really a cool and useful piece of info. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful information with us.

    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Check out my site - magic johnson

  22. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors,
    its really really fastidious paragraph on building up new weblog.

    my webpage ... wiki.artide.info

  23. I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your site. It appears as if some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this
    happen previously. Appreciate it

    Also visit my web blog; magnetized Flashlights

  24. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a
    link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.

    Feel free to surf to my website: prolific

  25. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on
    this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my blog post; anti semitism

  26. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

    my weblog juice extractors

  27. Searching delicious.com I noticed your website bookmarked as: Blogger: Table Tonic.
    Now I am assuming you book marked it yourself and wanted to ask if
    social book-marking gets you a ton of targeted traffic?
    I've been contemplating doing some social bookmarking for a few of my sites but wasn't sure
    if it would produce any positive results. Thanks.

    my blog post; paralegal universities

  28. Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting
    a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work
    on. You have done a outstanding job!

    My web blog canadian online brokerage

  29. Hey I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while
    I was looking on Google for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all
    round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I donít have time to read through
    it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic b.

    Also visit my site ... battlestar

  30. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a very good job with
    this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome.
    Superb Blog!

    Feel free to visit my web site the weather channel

  31. Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!

    my web page asp net hosting sql server

  32. Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying
    to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

    Also visit my web site european motor breakdown

  33. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing?

    I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

    Look at my web-site :: net 10 prepaid phones

  34. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment
    due to this good piece of writing.

    Take a look at my blog :: vl-nuernberg.de

  35. Your website appears to be having some compatibilty issues in
    my firefox browser. The wording seems to be running off the webpage pretty bad.
    If you would like you can email me at: lemuelnathan@gmail.

    com and I will shoot you over a screen shot of the problem.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: jigsy.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop