10 February 2010

Notebook magazine: March 2010

Oooooh! Why didn't somebody tell me Notebook magazine got good! Something drew me to their cover this morning, actually it was the "Famous Designer's chic, retro home" coverline, I have to admit, and boy am I glad. Wowee. Perhaps I'm getting old, but I just felt like it was looking me in the eye and speaking directly to me. Although I bought it primarily for the decor, the food and health features really blew me away. The lowdown: 178 pages, free Kikki K. bookmarks, cover price AUD$6.95.

 (above): Love this first page. I had to resist the urge to grab a pen.
(above): More eye candy on the "your life" opener.
(above): A wonderful and insightful feature on
Tasmanian textile artist, Tara Badcock.
(above): Fab styling. This is quite perfect. I think I want a farmhouse...
(above and below): British artist Lias Stickley's delightfully Retro home in England.
(above): I genuinely want to make everything on these two pages!
(above): Founder of Meet me at Mike's, Pip Lincolne shares a few DIY's from her new book "Meet me at Mikes - 26 Crafty Projects and Things to Make".
All scans by Table Tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop