16 February 2010

iPad? Maybe. iKat? Hell yes!

I cannot get enough of Ikat right now, the creative process of dying and weaving is equally as mesmerizing as the end result. Thankfully, old adage "if you were around to see it the first time, skip it this time" doesn't apply in the decor world, as everything gets a new spin on it the second time around, Ikat included. P to the S In a few short weeks I will be launching Table Tonic's online store and you are all going. To. Die. I have been busily sourcing breathtakingly beautiful new and vintage homewares and textiles for you all (yes, including PLENTY of Ikat goodies!). And every piece is an absolute winner. Watch this space!


  1. intriguing...you little suzani spruiker you...my breath is bated..

  2. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my own god!
    FUCK YES!' ahead of cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    my blog :: hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop