22 February 2010

Good things happen in three's

I've had these three images kicking around on my desktop for a while now, and I think they cover off  my current obsessions nicely: Turquoise, upholstery nails, white floors. Oh, and some hardcore fashion for good measure. Always.

atlantishome

PS Judy Aldridge, author of Atlantis Home (where I found the above image) would have to be the coolest mum on the planet. And her daughter is none other than Jane Aldridge (below) of Sea of Shoes fame. What a deliciously fashionable bloggy pair...

2 comments:

  1. That first space is beautiful. Anything with white and splashes of colour is a winner for me !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am obsessing about white floors. I want to get our badly in need of being taken care of floors painted white. But having four boys and living near the beach means I know this is just a pipe dream. Not to mention the apoplexy I experience at the thought of having to move everything out to get the floors done anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop