17 February 2010

Domino: The Book of Decorating

Ooooooh! Look what I just received in the mail! It really is a crime that I haven't so much as flicked through The Domino Book of Decorating until now. But a mere 12 days ago, I ordered it on Book Depository (seriously, no matter where you live, this is the only place to buy books), and got the "ding-dong" this morning! Now if you'll excuse me...


  1. I love that book. I really wish the magazine were still in publication :(.

  2. i have this book (from book depot too) and I LOVE IT

  3. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my god!

    FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Feel free to surf to my web site: hcg injections

  4. There is definitely no hassle; there are no other items to do aside from placing
    it around your waist.

    Stop by my homepage http://www.prnewswire.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop