15 February 2010

Creative Spaces: Jenna Lyons

I know. I'm Jenna obsessed. But I love nothing more than stepping into the workspace of a creative mind. Jenna Lyons of J. Crew fame, qualifies with flying colours. She says of her Pink desk "It's embarrassing. You know why I chose this color desk? Because they had it displayed and I sat down and my husband took a picture of me while I was sitting at the desk and I looked at it and I was like 'I look great!' The pink was reflecting on my face and I said, 'I'll take it!'" Read the full interview with Jenna over here at The Huffington Post.

(above) "The t-shirt is Alexander Wang, the cardigan is J. Crew, the blazer is Burberry, the belt is vintage, the skirt is Giambattista Valli, and the tights and shoes are both J. Crew. I'm also wearing a vintage Rolex from J. Crew and studded bangles by Philip Crangi." I could happily wear that exact outfit every day for the rest of my life...

(above) A hand-painted note from Isabel and Reuban Toledo: "This is the nicest note I have ever gotten. Ruben painted the front and Isabel wrote on the back. She told me it was nice to be a part of the inauguration with me, although we never even met."

(above) On her desk: A Crown of Js' - "I got this 'Crown of Js' last year from the team for my birthday."

1 comment:

  1. Нello Deаr, are уou in fact
    viѕiting this web sіte regularly, if so then yоu will ωithout doubt get
    ρleаsant knoω-how.

    Feel free tο vіsit mу blοg lowes garden center


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop