01 February 2010

Cool kids rooms that ROCK! Part II

Regarding my earlier post Cool kids rooms that ROCK!, Table Tonic reader "Kim" of Stella Cake (cool blog) fame asks: 
I don't like licensed (Thomas, Dora etc) either and have avoided it for the last 8 years with my kids - what do I do now that my 8 year old is putting up Star Wars and Transformers posters? I have to find a peaceful solution, any suggestions?  
Well Kim I'm not sure quite how aesthetically assertive an 8 year old can be (give me another 2 years and I should know a stack more about the little creatures), but in the meantime, I thought these might just scratch your decor itch. Space Invader wall decals. Yes, everybody's favourite videogame of the eighties is back, and bound to take you on your very own trip down memory lane. For the rest of you, Blik have an intoxicating selection of wall decals, some of the best I've ever seen, by a country mile. I could easily dedicate an entire blog to them... Their "animals" category is very cool. You'll be happy you visited. Promise. PS Wondering how to purchase on Blik? Click here.

All images whatisblik


  1. Great idea, thanks Louise! That should make for a good compromise. I'll let you know how I go...

  2. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    Also visit my web blog dance shoes silver
    My webpage - nike athletic shoes differentiation strategy

  3. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb blog!

    Feel free to visit my weblog: youtube.com

  4. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to
    go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell

    My web blog: review electric circuit simulator

  5. Hello! It looks as though we both have a interest for the same thing.

    Your blog, "Blogger: Table Tonic" and mine are very similar.
    Have you ever thought of authoring a guest write-up for a related website?
    It will surely help gain publicity to your website (my site recieves a lot of traffic).
    If you might be interested, e-mail me at: alissa_mount@gmail.
    com. Appreciate it

    my webpage; high speed usb host controller driver download

  6. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely
    love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Cheers!

    my website ... device driver kindle fire windows 7

  7. Hello administrator, I just wanted to give you a brief
    heads up that your Web address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=1887456128326808992 is being flagged as a possibly malicious blog in my browser ie.
    I'd highly suggest having someone look into it. You could certainly lose a lot of visitors due to this issue. Very best of Luck.

    Here is my webpage: www.purevolume.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop