10 February 2010

Cool blog: houseofturquoise.com

House of Turquoise is my latest "Cool blog" discovery, which I have turquoise-obsessed Erin to thank for. Erin "started this blog to collect inspirational photos I find of fabulous rooms that feature all of the lovely shades of my favorite color." Here are but a few of my faves:

All images houseofturquoise

And in related news, Pantone recently unveiled it's colour of the Year for 2010, PANTONE 15-5519 Turquoise. The Pantone website explains: "“In many cultures, Turquoise occupies a very special position in the world of color. It is believed to be a protective talisman, a color of deep compassion and healing, and a color of faith and truth, inspired by water and sky. Through years of color word-association studies, we also find that Turquoise represents an escape to many – taking them to a tropical paradise that is pleasant and inviting, even if only a fantasy.”


  1. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I am stunned why this accident didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my site ... hottest gift ideas

  2. It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Look into my web site :: breville juice fountain

  3. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get
    four emails with the same comment. Is there any way
    you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

    My web page; tv products

  4. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You can not believe just how a lot
    time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    Stop by my web site ronco pocket fisherman

  5. Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but
    what can I say… I put things off a lot and don't manage to get anything done.

    Visit my homepage :: christmas shopping

  6. You can certainly see your skills within the work you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like
    you who are not afraid to say how they believe.

    At all times go after your heart.

    Here is my web-site - http://markets.financialcontent.com/

  7. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from
    a different website and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page again.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... breville juicer

  8. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do believe that you ought to write more on this subject matter, it may not be a
    taboo subject but typically people don't talk about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

    Feel free to visit my web-site flashlights you shake

  9. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really something which
    I believe I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and
    very extensive for me. I am looking forward on
    your next submit, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

    Look into my site ... http://en.wikilib.com

  10. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    Look at my blog ... recipes for juicers

  11. Great post! We are linking to this particularly great article
    on our site. Keep up the good writing.

    my weblog - “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

  12. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am
    not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.

    You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my homepage: hottest gift ideas

  13. I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

    Stop by my blog post: markets.financialcontent.com

  14. bookmarked!!, I like your site!

    Also visit my web page - http://www.iiitmk.ac.in/wiki/index.php?title=User:Susana420

  15. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and
    i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to
    keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

    Have a look at my website - gift ideas for men

  16. I hardly leave a response, but I browsed a few of the
    remarks on this page "Cool blog: houseofturquoise.com".
    I do have a few questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be just me or do some of the responses appear like
    they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to follow you.
    Would you list of all of all your shared pages like your linkedin
    profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Also visit my weblog; http://mkwiki.se/

  17. Great article. I am experiencing some of these issues as well.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post - tx077.com

  18. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
    to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    my web site: http://brevillejuicerreview.jimdo.com/

  19. Actually when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it occurs.

    Check out my weblog Electric Juicer

  20. I just like the helpful information you provide to
    your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I'm rather certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my weblog; costruth.com

  21. It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my homepage: Vegetable juice

  22. It's an remarkable piece of writing in support of all the internet viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

    Also visit my website As Seen On Tv

  23. Stunning story there. What occurred after? Take care!

    my weblog; http://Museudosbrinquedos.com.br/

  24. Awesome site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion
    forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my website - apespol.espol.Edu.Ec


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop