27 February 2010

A Beautiful Blogger Award!

I was thrilled to bits to find an email in my inbox today, informing me that I had received a "Beautiful Blogger Award"! What a gorgeous idea. The blogging community never ceases to amaze and inspire me with it's constant support, encouragement, kindness and strong sense of community.


In keeping with the Beautiful Blogger Award, here are the other parts to my task:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thanks a bunch, Adventures in Dressmaking! You really made my day.
2. Pass this award on to seven bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic. You all really do deserve it, but the ones I've found most recently are: 
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won. Okay, done!
4. State seven things about yourself! Gosho. 7? Okay:
1. Cleanliness makes me happy. Very happy. It's the Virgo in me. You name it, freshly laundered bed sheets, a washed car, a clean house, squeaky clean hair... nothing better.
2. Optimism and positivity fuel me and keep my world turning. I can help but see the good in things and situations. Conversely, negativity, pessimism and scepticism all give me the shits irritate me.
3. I feel extremely fortunate to have made such an amazing, inspiring and amusing friend in Kayte, at the ripe old age of 35. Our 6 year old boys went to pre-school together when they were babies, and they're now at the same school. It was only a year ago that Kayte and I became really close and I now actually feel like I've known her since Primary School. And nobody can make me laugh as much as Kayte does. Except maybe my husband...
4. South Africa is my birthplace. My family immigrated to Sydney, Australia in 1986, when I was 12. And I am incredibly thankful that they would sacrifice so much, and rebuild their entire lives from scratch, purely to provide their children with a better future.
5. Right now, I am very tired. Deeply tired. I've stayed up past midnight most nights for the past 3 or 4 weeks, tending to the conception/birth of my Table Tonic online empire business. And last night we went to a beautiful, crazy, Irish wedding at the stunning Bells of Killcare. So, yeah. Tired.
6. I pretty much despise television and am constantly threatening to throw it out the window. I struggle to sit through any kind of movie, either. Which is sad. And frustrates my husband, no end. There's just always something else I'd rather be doing - being productive is my whole "go" in life.
7. I love, love, LOVE to cook. Good food is my reason for living. 

Thanks again to Suzannah at
Adventures in Dressmaking for sharing the love.

5 comments:

  1. tears in my eyes - how delightful are you! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! What an honor to be in such company!! And your blog header is fabulous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, thank you. That is so very nice of you and definitely left a smile on my face. You seem like the loveliest of lovelies and I am so glad to learn more about you. What a wonderful and inspiring list! Thanks again, dear lady.

    xx-nelya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I can see why you got it in the first place...your blog is fantastic! Love all the images and can't wait to come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to our god!

    FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    my web-site - hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop