08 February 2010

Absoloutelybeautifulthings

If I had to sum up my favourite interiors aesthetic with one image, this would be it. Colour, texture, pattern, and all at once! I think Aussie Interior Designer Anna Spiro of Absoloutely Beautiful Things is a pioneer and a genius and I cannot believe I forgot to visit her incredible shop, Black + Spiro while I was visiting my brother in Brisbane last December. Ugh!!! Blue and white ginger jars, fresh flowers and fabulous fabrics always feature heavily throughout Anna's "homes", and I just cannot get enough. Black + Spiro is located at 768 Brunswick Street, New Farm  Queensland.

3 comments:

  1. I could spend hours on Anna's blog just pouring over her photos. I completely agree with all you've said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. She does colour beautifully! If I was a colourful gal, I would definitely aspire to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clashing prints make the world go round! More of them! More of them!
    Love TTGB

    (http://totheglamourborn.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop