26 January 2010


Wallpapered walls are definitely the feature wall of the "noughties". Just remember to keep the rest of the decor on the simple side. Porter's Paints have recently released a range of stunning wallpapers, as has Oscar-winning Costume Designer and wife of Baz Lurman, Catherine Martin.

Above images insideout


  1. I'm beyond obsessed with that wallpaper in that first image!

  2. Also, thank you so much for including me in your blogroll! Just returned the favor!

  3. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get three emails
    with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

    Thank you!

    Also visit my page ... http://www.tesi.re.it


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop