03 January 2010

Veronica loves Archie and I love Veronica

A great big "woo-hoo" and "yee-harr" shout out to my hil-arious friend, former colleague and fellow blogger Veronica, over at Veronicalovesarchie. She had this to say about my new baby blog: "I’ve found my new favourite homey blog - Table Tonic. I worked with Lou a while back and secretly always wanted to steal her wardrobe. So now she’s started her own blog, I want to repost everything she posts like a big fat copy cat. Oh and she likes to buy old people’s crap and make it pretty, too - Right. Up. My. Alley. Click thru pic to go to her blog and read about this mind-blowingly simple yet effective home made sofa."  Thanks Ronaldo, rightbackatcha. Way to warm a fellow blogger's heart. x


  1. aww love! no need for shout outs. i wouldn't have done it if you had bad taste. still want to steal your wardrobe - that still stands.

  2. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you may
    be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and may come back someday.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job,
    have a nice evening!

    my blog post :: short term apartment indianapolis

  3. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address
    and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

    Look at my web site: home improvement products

  4. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a
    forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Have a look at my web page; mimiminneapolis40.tumblr.com

  5. I'm new to building internet sites and I was wanting to know if having your website title relevant to your content really that crucial? I notice your title, "Blogger: Table Tonic " does appear to be spot on with what your blog is about but, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my web-site :: bridgestreet corporate housing residences

  6. Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
    and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to
    make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    my web site :: optoisolator for blackface amp

  7. Incredible! I'm genuinely enjoying the layout of your site. Are you using a custom template or is this freely available to all individuals? If you don't want to say the
    name of it out in the general public, please contact me at:
    felipeshores@arcor.de. I'd really like to get my hands on this theme! Appreciate it.

    Also visit my page ... high tech high north county elementary

  8. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site. It seems like some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had
    this happen previously. Many thanks

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - zumba exhilarate 7 dvd set with toning sticks

  9. Hey there! I'm about to start my own blog and was wondering if you know where the best place to acquire a blog url is? I am not even sure if that's what its known
    as? (I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4268906962821061870".
    How do I go about getting one of these for the website I'm making? Thankyou

    my web blog redan high school

  10. Normally I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

    Also visit my page - kitchen small appliances vancouver

  11. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from
    you! By the way, how can we communicate?

    Here is my webpage - ge refrigerators stainless steel

  12. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

    My blog post appliance repair course


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop