04 January 2010

Table Tonic eBay purchase no. 2

Woohoo! Picked up my second Table Tonic "project" today for $40 (thanks Trisha!). Isn't she pretty? Not sure what direction to take, and am definitely open to suggestions on this one. The seat part has issues, I'll most likely upholster a cushion and finish it off with those nice little brass thumbtack thingies... Hmmm. Bit daunted by this one. Haven't even finished sanding my table yet! For now though, it's found a lovely cozy corner in our dining room, which is currently our bedroom, as husband is damp-proofing our bedroom. Gotta love a federation house.


  1. Congratulations - I can't believe this was $40! It's a beautiful piece and with a little sprucing up, it's going to be even more stunning. Be sure to show us the "after." :)

  2. That's the plan! Although I have to say, it looks so great in out house, I may have to keep this one... (I had a feeling this would happen!!). PS Shucks!! Majorly flattered that you took the time to comment on my little blog. Huuuuge fan of yours Ally, as you know. x

  3. oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for intercourse.

    Feel free to visit my blog; hcg injections

  4. I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test again here frequently.
    I am reasonably certain I will learn many new stuff right right here!
    Best of luck for the following!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - urospace.de

  5. Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your design.

    Appreciate it

    my web site ... Stereofe.Org

  6. Wonderful, what a website it is! This webpage provides
    useful facts to us, keep it up.

    Also visit my blog - zest3d.com

  7. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

    my web site; juicers reviews

  8. Hello, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, because this occasion i am reading this enormous informative post here at my

    Feel free to visit my homepage - christmas shopping

  9. Yes! Finally someone writes about as seen on tv.

    My web-site; 4shoptv.Com

  10. What i do not understood is in truth how you are not actually a lot more well-preferred than you might be
    right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus significantly in relation to this
    topic, produced me for my part believe it from
    numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated except it's one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time maintain it up!

    Also visit my blog :: snoring mask

  11. I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's
    equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit
    the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.

    Also visit my homepage; Wiki.tau.ac.Il

  12. If you wish for to increase your knowledge only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the latest information posted

    Feel free to surf to my webpage hottest gift ideas

  13. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

    Feel free to surf to my website; ronco pocket fisherman

  14. Wow, this paragraph is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to
    tell her.

    My web site; dsumin.ru

  15. Hi, There's no doubt that your blog might be having web browser compatibility problems. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful site!

    Feel free to visit my website: juicer easy

  16. Yes! Finally someone writes about wonder file.

    Take a look at my web page: snoring mask


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop