16 January 2010

My happy home on The Happy Home!

There were definitely a handful of wonderfully creative people who inspired me to start a blog, Belinda from thehappyhome being one of them. Belinda and I worked on Cosmopolitan magazine here in Sydney for a good few years (and I mean goooood) back in the early 2000's (I forget), and it would be fair to say we have both been bitten by the decor bug in a big way since then! Today, a little surprise for me on thehappyhome, where Belinda posted some  shots she took of our newly renovated home a year or so back (that's what happens when you invite decor-istas over for coffee!). Incase you were wondering, we bought our kitchen stools, the "Charles Ghost Stools" designed by Philippe Starck for Kartell, from Space Furniture. The "Lampara" pendant lights are from Gineco. Any other questions, just shoot me a comment/email! Have we even talked about how much I love all of your comments? PS Right now I am sitting on this gorgeous "Mr Impossible" chair at this gorgeous Orson and Blake desk, under the staircase in the image below.


  1. I love your kitchen...I loved it when Belineda posted it, and I love it even MORE now! Those stools...swoon! And I love the mass of shelves!

    Desk and chair look pretty incredible too!

  2. ok, so now i'm gonna NEED to come over for that cuppa just to bask in this glory! tops work, full marks, smiley stamp.

  3. Hi Louise - Came to visit your blog after reading about it on The Happy Home and will definitely be visiting again. Would love to see more of your lovely home :)

  4. Hi Louise,
    I am delighted to have found your blog through The Happy Home - just adore scrolling through the photos of such covetable homes. Truly inspiring for those of us who love to live somewhere beautiful, but who don't necessarily have the "eye" or that special design bone in their body! Am particularly loving your kitchen!

  5. I love that you still have the pair of blue chairs.


  6. Hi Louise,

    Just found your blog via Belinda's blog...and I have been admiring your AMAZING kitchen for so long now. I think i saw a pic of it on her site once. It is my DREAM kitchen, I swear!!
    If you have more pics of your home, I;d love to feature it on my blog...or we can at least exchange links....let me know I love what I've seen here so far! :))) OXOX!

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'

  7. Oh this is your kitchen... i loved loved loved this kitchen when Belinda posted about it. Pure gorgeousness! Now I'm going to look around to see if there are anymore peeks into your pretty house! ps- added you to my blogroll (so behind in doing this!)xx


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop