18 January 2010

Letterpress stationary love

Ever since I received the most beautiful letterpress wedding invitation a few months ago (you can always count on graphic designers for shit-hot wedding invitations!), I cannot get it out of my head. It's one thing to look at letterpress - always imaginative, creative and so pretty, but to touch and feel it takes it to another level. I recently stumbled upon a letterpress guru who I shall call Narelle - because that is her name. Narelle is a 34 year old mum, letterpress printer, printmaker/artist and ex commercial printer, now living in Hobart, Tasmania, who designs, carves and prints everything herself. These little flora note cards with matching swing tags are letterpress printed on 100% "post consumer recycled cardboard" from an original hand carved lino block. Told you she was clever. Buy your set over here at madeit. $20 for a pack of 5. That's way cheaper than a dodgy newsagent card! Oh, and be sure to check out Narelle's blog, www.rubyvictoria.blogspot.com.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Louise! I'm a big fan of Narelle's work also - so thank you for doing such a lovely blog entry on her work (she's very chuffed by the way!). Just wanted to see if you had found the guys at Bespoke Letterpress in Bris at all yet? Their blog address is www.bespokepress.blogspot.com if you haven't and are keen to see even more brilliant letterpress goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wish to give you а big thumbs up fοr
    thе excellent іnfo уou have got hеre on this post.
    I will be returning to your wеb sіte for more ѕoon.


    Feel free to νisit my blog :: houston garden centers jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for making love.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    Here is my page ... hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  4. The facts haԁ bееn гeally impreѕsive.


    Review my web site: visit website

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my frіеnԁ askeԁ mе tο try Bull Smoκe cigarettes е сigs, аnԁ also ever sincе,
    Ι am glued іnto іt. I love the variοus ѵаrietіeѕ іn
    flaνогs offеreԁ, аnd
    аlso, the cοnvenienсе of nоt reallу deреndіng on nοrmаl cigs ωhenever you liκe to decгеаse уour woгriеѕ.


    my weblοg :: Green Smoke Discount

    ReplyDelete
  6. When some one seаrches for his neсеssary thing, thеrefοге he/she wіshes to
    be avaіlаble that in detail, so that thіng is mаintаined oνer hеrе.



    Haѵe а look at my blog poѕt; HTTP://www.peacram.com/userinfo.php?uid=17582

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Wοuld уou mind if I shаre your blog wіth my faсebooκ group?
    Theге's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    My webpage - www.sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop