19 January 2010

Kid's rooms that ROCK!

Something happens when a child turns 2 (sometimes it happens when they turn 3), or rather, something happens to their bedrooms. When your little one migrates from a cot to a bed, their bedroom tends to demand a visual rethink. I am constantly on the lookout for images of "grown up" kids rooms. Rooms filled with a seection of stylish, but "playful" pieces, things which won't date as quickly as that racing car bed (ugh!) or Dora wall hanging. My kid's rooms are a crazy mix of cow hides, Morrocan poufs and reindeer antlers.  Here are a few others I think tick all the right boxes:


domino

domino

designsponge

blackeiffel

marthastewart

realliving

marimekko

realliving

4 comments:

  1. I friggin hate anything licensed (apart from restaurants that is) There will be no Dora or Thomas doona covers darkening my doorway either! I too have a cowhide on my kids floor - plus a mix of ebay, art deco, ikea and danish furniture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like licensed either and have avoided it for the last 8 years with my kids - what do I do now that my 8 year old is putting up Star Wars and Transformers posters? I have to find a peaceful solution, any suggestions?

    And I love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give him a large framed space to do what he wants in...maybe blackboard paint it first? It could look quite stylish in a kid type way! Or frame some of his posters in cheap ikea frames with mounts to make them look a bit retro chic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up my personal arse and cum as well as pussy juice all over
    me. Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my webpage - hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop