16 January 2010

Hermes! Hermes! Hermes!

To date I own just one Hermes "piece", this one, which, ohmygodIjustLOVE. I very much plan on changing that in the near future - this could be a good place to start:



  1. Oh, what a glorious statement piece! I LOVE it!

  2. I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I'm having some minor security issues with my latest site
    and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

    Feel free to visit my web page; short term furnished rentals in tucson az

  3. Doh! I was domain name searching at namecheap.
    com and went to type in the domain name: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=8746868004379867670 and guess who already purchased it?
    You did! haha j/k. I was about to buy this domain name but noticed it was taken
    so I figured I'd come check it out. Nice blog!

    my web site; brondell swash 800 high tech toilet seat


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop