04 January 2010

Foundmyanimal.com: Handmade rope + solid brass leashes

Anything on this planet that is beautifully crafted from quality, preferably natural materials makes me absolutely giddy with glee. Which brings me to foundmyanimal.com. Their gorgeous handmade (by professional New England rope-makers) leashes are "hand-spliced to withstand thousands of pounds of pull, the ends are then "whipped" (an old nautical term) for additional durablility". The leashes also feature marine grade cast Italian hardware - adjustable solid brass o-rings and 2 solid bronze clips, one at each end. The o-ring actually lets you secure the leash around you waist for hands-free walking. They come in 4 sizes and are priced from $56-$76 US dollars, plus shipping. Found leashes are also available at Rodd and Gunn stores throughout Australia and New Zealand, and 25% of all their profits go directly to the Louis Animal Foundation.


House & Garden

foundmyanimal.com
 
foundmyanimal.com

3 comments:

  1. I like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of
    clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys
    I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.
    Also see my page :: fast weightloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back
    often!
    My website :: weightloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the helpful information you provide in your
    articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here frequently.
    I'm rather sure I'll learn a lot of new stuff right right here!

    Best of luck for the following!

    Have a look at my web-site :: open office suite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop