17 January 2010

Ebay succes: My 4 new babies!

My day started off well. A text from a friend, which reads "Bring cossies. x" is always a good way to wake up on a Sunday. She is house sitting a 3 level modern mansion in the middle of Surry Hills (complete with pool!), and put on, quite possibly, the best brunch I've ever had. When I get home and check emails (yes, on a Sunday. Addict.) I discover I've won four unreal pieces on ebay. Will photograph them all when I receive them, but these ones are pretty much to spruce up and sell. No, I'm serious this time. I think. Anyway, I am the proud new owner of:
1. A big wooden box (you will die).
2. A "milking" stool.
3. A white cane chair (again, you will die).
4. A large octagonal, cane-y, bamboo-y mirror (you may even die a third time).
I am in heaven. The show is on the road. The jovial illustration below sums up my mood nicely. Wooooooo!


  1. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

    . Anyhow, awesome blog!

    Have a look at my site; high tech pet door manual

  2. Hello, I think your blog could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it
    has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Apart from that, fantastic website!

    my weblog: diets that work

  3. Hiya! I just found your webpage: Blogger: Table Tonic when I was searching digg.
    com. It looks as though someone appreciated your blog so much they decided to bookmark it.
    I'll surely be coming here more often.

    my web-site; fridge repair ()


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop