27 January 2010

DIY: Lena Corwin's Suzani stencil drawers

I could just die. I have to do this. The ever-crafty Lena Corwin has done it again. This little project is featured step-by-step in her inspiring book, Printing By Hand. Up for a challenge? You could actually stencil an entire wall for a Suzani wallpaper effect. Thanks for the hot tip, B. So glad we are fom the same style-cell! P to the S Buy your copy of Printing By Hand online from The Book Depository. They offer free worldwide shipping and their prices are so crazy good they make my trusty online bookstore, Booktopia, look like a rip off!


Image from Lena Corwin's Printing By Hand via thehappyhome

2 comments:

  1. i buy all my books from book depository.. soo cheap! i love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. i buy all my books from book depository.. soo cheap! i love them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop