02 January 2010

Digital Cameras: The Panasonic DMC-TZ15

I recently borrowed my father's Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ15, as I'm in the market for a new camera, and am always more than willling to try before I buy if the opportunity presents itself. My father is a very keen (and talented) photographer, and seems to have the ability to truly "capture moments" like no one else can, as cheesy as that sounds. Anyway, although the Panasonic was initially his "inferior" camera (he also has a fancy-schmancy Nikon), it is the one he claims to take overseas when travelling, and leaves the big, shiny one at home. Interesting. Anyway, I'd really like to take you on a tour of our recently renovated home on Table Tonic, hopefully soon, once I've nutted out the camera situation. For now though, here is a picture of our bookcase (in the middle of the kitchen), taken with the TZ15. It  always gets a lot of comments from visitors, and I quite love that guests can't resist pulling books out as they pass by. Click to enlarge - there's a lot to see!


4 comments:

  1. Colour-coordinated - I would expect nothing less! Look forward to seeing the rest of the house. And the official camera verdict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to join this library please. what i love most is the magazine to book ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link exchange iѕ nothing else but it is simply рlаcing the оtheг ρerson's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

    My page garden center jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oZzy moved away earlier, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for sex.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    Also visit my web-site: hcg injections
    Also see my web site - hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop