11 January 2010

Cool website: Sharesomecandy.com

Sesame Street eat your heart out. Now this is what I call the alphabet!  Sharesomecandy.com have a kooky little corner featuring "41 creative and unique alphabets". But wait, there's more: "The following alphabet charts were gathered from the portfolios of artists, photographers and design students around the world. Credits are noted where known. To date, this is the most comprehensive compilation of alphabets ever collected - we hope you enjoy the overflowing creativity featured within these alphabet charts as much as we did." - Sharesomecandy. Oh, and thanking you for the tip off, Veronicalovesarchie!

Daffodil alphabet:


Mystical woodland inspired alphabet:

Illustrated birds alphabet:


Toilet paper alphabet:


Butterfly wing alphabet: 

All images sharesomecandy

11 comments:

  1. my inner font freak loves you... and miss vee for tipping you off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, if zak sees it he will never leave computer. he's still ABC obsessed. i find his wonky little alphabet written on everything - bills, receipts, important legal documents (that was fun faxing those off...) the CARPET. naughty

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this moment I аm going аway tо do my breаkfast, when hаving my bгеаkfаst сoming οver agаin to read more news.


    Feel freе to suгf to my sіte :: Simply Click The Next Internet Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Іt's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this web page dailly and obtain pleasant data from here daily.

    My weblog ... sky4all.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

    Here is my web blog nike air max 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Finally something about nike free.

    my blog: cheap nike air max shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The text in your article seem to be running off
    the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon.
    Thanks

    my weblog nike air max 2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we
    are looking to swap solutions with other folks, be sure to
    shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    Also visit my web site: christian louboutin sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ηi there, just wanteԁ to tell you, I enjoyed this poѕt.
    It was funnу. Keеp on pοsting!


    My webрage; talentuniverse.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. What а information οf un-аmbiguity аnd preservenеss of valuable know-hοw concerning unρredіctеd emotions.


    Also ѵisit my site youngaudiencesnetwork.ning.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, of course this post is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it
    regarding blogging. thanks.

    My web site Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop