03 January 2010

A clever girl + an awesome couch + a great read!

Not that it was half bad to start with, but read about Kim Johnson's couch makeover with a difference here at demakerealestate. Here's a snippet: 
"I decided a little while ago that my living room sofawas not working for me. It was cute, I'll give it that. But it was NOT loungey. Definitively not wide enough for my boyfriend and I to sprawl on and watch movies. Since I wanted something low and loungey, I figured the easiest way to get what I wanted would be to get some cushions, and basically build boxes for them. Instead of buying foam for the cushions, I went to Ikea and bought cushions from one of their sofas where they were sold separately from the frame. There were 4 cushions - 2 for the base and 2 narrower ones for the back. So working with that we built one main base that houses the 2 larger cushions and an individual base for each of the narrower ones."

There's more on Kim's forest mural/wallpaper here at yourhome.ca. Her blog desiretoinspire  is one of my faves. Oh, and PS? She owns seven cats.

BEFORE (above) - flickr

AFTER - demakerealestate


  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this amazing site needs a great deal more
    attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    my blog candidoza

  2. Optimal cure rates for plantar warts have been demonstrated
    by paring the hyperkeratotic surface and using two freezes
    with a complete thaw in between. The regimen of ANY yeast control
    diet is so hard to adhere to - yeast makes a
    person really emotional, and it is hard to stay on these
    diets without a lot of support. You can also buy Monistat-1, 3, and
    7 in the form of a triple action system.

    My page - tratament candida

  3. I know this web site offers quality depending articles and extra data, is there
    any other website which provides these things in quality?

    Here is my web-site :: magazin jocuri

  4. Open up a dialogue so they really each walk into each other.
    Improving strength and adaptability go return hand.
    s extremely important for them to observe good posture, both sitting and standing to
    have their spine and neck in alignment.

    Here is my website; dureri de spate

  5. Pain is created from inflammation and pressure which reduces the joint range of motion.
    In fact, it does not take leading cause of absenteeism from work.

    Spinal disks are cartilage cushions located between your
    bones from the spine.

    My page - hernie de disc


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop