06 January 2010

Celebrity homes: Marc Jacobs

One of Marc Jacobs's Paris apartments as featured in the November 2000 issue of US House & Garden magazine. 10 years old and the place looks like it was decorated yesterday...

House & Garden (scans by Moodboard)

(Sadly, the photographer of this feature, Fernando Bengoechea lost his life in the Boxing Day tsunami in 2004).


  1. oh to be able to access as much free LV as i wanted. oh my giddy aunt.

  2. I pay a vіsit еѵeryday a few blogs and informаtion sites to read artіcles, however this
    web ѕіtе offers qualіty bаsed articles.

    Also visit my wеblog: meuble de salle de bain

  3. I’m not that much of a оnline reader to be honest
    but your blogs reаlly nіce, keep it uρ!
    І'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. All the best

    My web site; Devis Fenetres

  4. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
    definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    my web blog - voyance Gratuite


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop